Young at Art
A FREE Expo of Creative Learning
Saturday March 9, 2024
10am – 2pm
2809 Saucon Valley Rd
Center Valley PA 18034
As an expo of creative learning, Young at Art is all about experiencing the arts first hand. Children of all ages can try out instruments, participate in interactive arts activities, and experience performances by their peers in every artistic discipline.
Parents, you will witness how the arts spark your child’s imagination and have the opportunity to gather valuable information about lessons, classes, summer camps, and other educational offerings by local cultural organizations.
Young at Art is supported in part by Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital, PPL, and the Dexter F. and Dorothy H. Baker Foundation.
Questions? Contact YoungAtArt@lvaca.org.
Support Young at Art
Young at Art is made possible by the generous support of Lehigh Valley Arts & Cultural Alliance sponsors, members, and donors.
To inquire about corporate sponsorship opportunities, reach out to YoungAtArt@lvaca.org.
To explore LVACA Membership opportunities for individuals, artists, and organizations, visit our Membership page.
To make a one-time or recurring donation to support LVACA programs like Young at Art, visit our Donations page.
Exhibit at Young at Art
The Lehigh Valley Arts & Cultural Alliance welcomes creative arts and culture organizations to promote their camps, classes, and lessons for children and teens at the 2024 Young at Art expo. Since 2016, Young at Art has provided a one-stop shop for Lehigh Valley families to connect with creative experiences.
We anticipate welcoming hundreds of families to the event, giving organizations a chance to generate new leads, increase brand awareness, and build connections with Lehigh Valley children and families. Attendance surpassed 700 individuals at Young at Art 2023!
LVACA Member organizations receive $50 off the cost of registration! Young at Art registration costs $300 for members and $350 for non-members. Not a member yet? Learn more about the benefits of an LVACA Membership for your organization.
Space is limited; register by February 1 to ensure your organization is represented at this highly anticipated event.
Young at Art welcomes exhibitors from all areas of arts-based creative learning! We strongly encourage exhibitors to offer hands-on activities so attendees can experience the arts first-hand. Exhibitor benefits include:
- An 8-foot skirted table and two chairs in one of two large event rooms
- Visual arts organizations are set up with a mess-proof floor covering beneath the table
- Musical organizations are located away from the performance stage so musical activities don’t interfere with performances
- Movement organizations have access to shared open floor space for demonstrations and group activities
- Opportunity for performing arts groups to do a 20-minute performance on our showcase stage (spaces are limited!)
- *New this year* Opportunity for movement organizations to offer a demonstration with audience participation such as a sample dance class, yoga session, or martial arts demo (spaces are limited!)
- All exhibiting organizations receive a complimentary text-only listing in the event program book with an organization description and contact information (for an example, click here to review last year’s program book)
- Convenient, free parking in an exhibitor-only lot close to the entrance
- Set-up time beginning at 8am the day of the event
- Access to a break room with snacks and beverages for exhibitors and volunteers
- The invaluable opportunity to connect with hundreds of families and dozens of creative learning providers from across the Lehigh Valley!
★ “We loved interacting with all of the families and being able to introduce new people to our organization.”
★ “It was great to see all our other arts friends in-person!”
★ “One of the best parts was collaborating and getting to know other arts organizations in the Lehigh Valley.”
★ “What a great opportunity! And the incredible number of people present speaks to how integral the arts are to our community.”
Registered exhibitors, click here for event information and reminders.
Advertise in the Young at Art Program
Support the arts and expand your audience by placing a full-page or half-page ad in our program book, which is distributed to hundreds of families who attend Young at Art. In 2023, we welcomed over 700 individuals. The full-color, high quality program book serves as a valuable resource and directory for families to access information about creative programming in one convenient place. A digital version of the program will be available for all to see on our website, and remaining hard copies are distributed at other Lehigh Valley arts events throughout the year. Click here to review last year’s program book.
Show your support for this incredible event and youth arts education by purchasing an ad today!
Young at Art in the News
Lehigh Valley Arts and Cultural Alliance hosts its 5th annual Young at Art expo, WFMZ, March 11, 2023
Things to Do: Young at Art at Penn State Lehigh Valley, WFMZ, March 9, 2023
Bach and ballet: Young at Art expo at Penn State Lehigh Valley features student dancers, music, Lehigh Valley News, March 7, 2023
Young at Art returning to Penn State Lehigh Valley for March expo, Lehigh Valley Live, Feb 23, 2023
Free Event at Penn State LV Will Expose Kids to Art, Creative Learning, Saucon Source, Feb 13, 2023
Young At Art creative expo, coming to Penn State Lehigh Valley, seeks inclusion with deaf interpreters, The Morning Call, March 4, 2020
Arts News: Young at Art Expo Showcases Arts Education Providers, The Morning Call, Jan 18, 2019
Lehigh Valley art and classical highlights for week: ‘Young at Art,’ East Winds Quintet, Schadt String Competition, The Morning Call, March 2, 2018
LV Arts Council’s Randall Forte Previews ‘Young at Art’ on Musings, WDIY, March 1, 2018
‘Young at Art’ expo: One-stop arts shopping for families, The Morning Call, March 4, 2017